Saturday, August 14, 2010

Munich again

14 August,
Here we are again back at Munich airport for the second time, on our way to Kiev to begin the serious part of the ride.
Big concert on in Split last night with some called Carl Cox, would have let my hair down if I had any the town was full of younger people.
Ron helped me pack my bike box to the trip to Kiev today all fitted in Ok, we will see tomorrow if I have too much to take in the Panniers. I down to my to nothing already, so I do not know how much more I can get rid of.
We arrived this morning to 14 Degrees after 25+ and humid weather in Croatia.
Maybe the change is coming, who knows but we are looking forward to the challenge.
Regards Mark

1 comment:

  1. DAD!!! You should have gone out partying!! Carl Cox is a British techno and house DJ...very famous.

    I hope you haven't taken out anything that you might have needed - I know my Rabbi (toy rabbit for any others reading) wouldn't have fit in. He sends his hellos and so does Max, Ralph and all our other friends! They hope you come back with great stories to tell.

    Love you
    xox

    ReplyDelete